The privacy statement applies to those websites of Hermit and our affiliates that contain links to this statement.
The responsible authority for registering, processing and using your personal information is Dream!mages CoC 27282483 Saturnusstraat 60 2516AH ‘s-Gravenhage (hereafter: Hermit) and can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
· We collect your personal data for various purposes, such as processing your order, conducting correspondence with you, providing a subscription to you, sending a newsletter or handling an application.
· We keep your personal information as long as you purchase our products & services, are registered for our newsletter or the application procedure is running.
· In case of contract termination, newsletter cancellation or termination of application procedure, personal data will be deleted within 24 years.
· We may combine the information we have collected from you with the information we have obtained from other sources. This allows us to improve the overall accuracy and completeness of the information and to better tailor our contacts with you.
· In addition, we may also collect information regarding your use of our websites. For this we use various techniques, including cookies.
· If you do not wish to provide information we can not deliver our products or services to you.
What are your personal details used for
· For dealing with your requests, by ourselves or by others involved in the settlement.
· For establishing contact with you, for customer satisfaction surveys or market research, or in connection with certain transactions.
· To support products or services that you have purchased from us.
· By DutchGiraffe and certain platforms such as MailChimp for marketing purposes & Savvii & Hetzner for hosting purposes, Simplicate for CRM purposes, if you have given permission for this.
· To focus on your interaction with our sites, to simplify navigation and to compile statistics on the use of websites.
· If you want to raise an objection, request access, request rectification, request to delete, transfer or withdraw your data please send an email to email@example.com
You can report complaints to the Dutch Data Protection Authority